– SPLASH PAGE: Pagina Info e Link per accesso alle lezioni > LINK
-21. settembre. 2020_ Presentazione congiunta corsi .
-29 sett. >Nella sezione LECTURES Sono dispinbili i file delle lezioni
– G.Ridolfi, A. Saberi, Computational Intelligences in the Post-Environmental Design [Academia] [Researchgate]
Lecture #02 – Climate Design Strategies & Site Assessment LINK
Lecture #03 – Modeling Climate & Place LINK
Lecture #04-Environmental Mass Optioneering in the Early Stage Design LINK
Lecture #05-Passive Design Strategies and Devices. Part1 LINK
Lecture #06_Passive Design Strategies and Devices. Part2 LINK
Lecture #07-Daylight. A conflictual relationship between thermal and visual comfort. LINK
Lecture #08-Adaptive architectures . LINK
The Building Envelope LINK
Assembling and joining structures _LINK
•Climate Consultant.Free, easy-to-use, graphic-based computer program that displays climate data in dozens of ways useful to architects, builders, contractors, and homeowners, including temperatures, humidity, wind velocity, sky cover, and solar radiation in both 2-D and 3-D graphics for every hour of the year in either Metric or Imperial units. Climate Consultant 6.0 also plots sun dials and sun shading charts overlaid with the hours when solar heating is needed or when shading is required. The psychrometric chart analysis shows the most appropriate passive design strategies in each climate, while the new wind wheel integrates wind velocity and direction data with concurrent temperatures and humidities and can be animated hourly, daily, or monthly.
•Climate Comfort Anlaysis using Grasshopper / LadyBug. Download delle patches per analizzare i dati climatici, la geometria solare, i venti e le condizioni di comfort degli utenti
•BES-based Architectural Mass Optioneering using LadyBug+HoneyBee Download delle patches e istruzioni all’uso con link di approfondimento
•Daylight Simulation with HoneyBee. Download delle patches con link di approfondimento
• Environmental Design Lab students’ works examples| Programming. Students’ works examples related to the early assignments on Programming (Project & Place identity, Space Programming, Climate Profiling, Mass modeling & Environmental Optioneering) developed inside the Environmental Design Lab @ School of Architecture, University of Florence
• Environmental Design Lab students’ works examples | Stack . A collection of students’ works covering different assignments developed inside the Environmental Design Lab @ School of Architecture, University of Florence
•The grammar of structural grids and architectural language. Excerpt from G. Ridolfi’s Structural Design Lab class
• Foundation. Excerpt from G. Ridolfi’s Structural Design Lab class
• Assembly and Joining Structures. Excerpt from G. Ridolfi’s Structural Design Lab class
• Other publications. Resources collected in «Smart & Green for Responsive Architecture» Issue stack.
• Blogs. Posts sorted from MAIblog resources concerning Environmental Design
• Pinterest. Pins on different matter organized in Pinterest
• Previous students’ works. A slide show of some examples.